Friday, June 11, 2010

Semi-Annual Sales going on right now!!

There are 2 candle-related SAS's going on as we speak.  Bath & Body Works is having their "Hello Yellow" sale and it does include select candles at 50% off!!  You can't beat that!  If you've read my previous reviews, you know that I highly recommend their 3-wick tumblers.  Amazing scent throw and some very very nice scents offered.  They burn perfectly!  I do think they're overpriced, though, and only buy them on sale.  So if you've been thinking about trying them out....what better time then during their sale?!

The second sale going on right now is the SAS for Yankee Candle.  Now wait....   Before you judge me, I'm NOT sending you there for their candles.  I personally think their candles are absolute crap!  They used to be great, but they got too big, too fast and lost all of their quality (and kept their high prices!).  The only reason I'm mentioning the sale is that they have some great deals on candle accessories and tarts.  I picked up several really neat tea light holders and a couple "illumalids" for my OTHER brands of candles.

Again, I definitely do NOT recommend the candles at Yankee.  I don't want to offend Yankee lovers....but let's be honest:  If you love Yankee, then you shouldn't be reading my blog!  This is for REAL candle connoisseurs! :) :)  (Teasing!)

Happy shopping!!  <3