Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Orders coming in soon!!

I'm super excited to say I placed my first Candles by Victoria order yesterday.  CBV was having a one day sale that got you 15% off your entire order...so I jumped at the chance!  Because it was a sale, and she was expecting a ton of orders....I probably won't see it for a couple days.  But you can bet that I'll let you know how it turns out when I get it here!

I've also got 2 different orders coming in by Thursday or Friday.  The first is a repeat order from Can-Do-Candles.  She, also, had a memorial day sale so I got some more tarts that I had been wanting to try.  That review will be coming soon.  Also I have an order from a new company to me...Haley's Heavenly Scents.  That will be arriving at the same time as my Can-Do order, so expect a big ole review on the whole sha-bang!!