Thursday, July 1, 2010

Angel Made Scents

Wow.  That pretty much sums up my experience with Angel Made Scents.  It has been awhile since I was this thoroughly impressed with every aspect of a vendor.  I will be singing the praises of AMS to every person I know!!  Please read on for the review:

Apperance: Super cute!  Everything has beautiful labels and taffeta ribbons.  It has a very cute, down-home feel.  All the tarts were packaged in a checkered bag that would be just PERFECT for gift giving!  Tarts came in clear cups and my candle was in a 16 oz mason jar.  It even had matching glitter on the top!  I can't get over how cute this whole order was!

Scents:
  • Herbal Dreams (Herbal Essence type) - This is a scent I was lucky enough to get included in my Out Of The Box sampler.  It smells exactly like the original Herbal Essence shampoo!  However, it is not a soapy type scent.  It's just a clean, nice scent that is by far one of my all time favorites!
  • Moonlight Path - Now, I'm not sure if AMS was going for a dupe of Bath and Body Works...but this nailed it!  I can't believe how dead on this scent is!  I'm so impressed!
  • Eucalyptus Spearmint - This is another scent that couldn't be more perfectly exact to that of Bath and Body.  I've ordered the Eucalyptus Spearmint from many, many vendors and they all smell just like Wrigley's Spearmint Gum.  This one, however, is finally the match for the Stress Relief line from Bath and Body.  I'm ecstatic for this!
  • Sweet Pea - This is another perfect dupe for the Bath and Body scent.  I don't know how they do it!!  No other vendor I've ever ordered from has come even half as close as AMS!!!
  • Blackberry Zucchini Bread - This was included as a free sample.  It is not something I would have ever ordered so I'm glad it was thrown in!  I like this on a lot!  It's a very complex bakery scent and the blackberry and zucchini go perfectly together.
  • Blackberry Fizz - I love this one, too (You're shocked right?).  It is a delicious, fizzy concoction that is perfect for these HOT summer days.
  • Pink Sugar Bean - This is another free sample.  Ya'll know I'm not a pink sugar fan...so when I tell you that I actually liked this one, you know it's good!  It's more of a soft sugar scent rather than that super sweet scent that I don't like.  Very nice combo.
  • Energy Spa - Last, but certainly not least, is Energy Spa.  This one is hard to describe unless you know what the scent of "relaxed" smells like!  This is such a calming scent that everyone should have to melt when it's been a particularly stressful day!
Overall Experience: Again, I say, "Wow!"  Angel Made Scents is very, very quickly becoming my favorite vendor...and you know how picky I am!  Customer service was out of this world and the products themselves were unbelievable.  If you love wax....PLEASE stop by AMS and give them a try!  You should also check out the Facebook Page to keep up to date with sales and new products.

Contest:  Right now, if you place an order with AMS and post a short review on my Facebook Page, you will be entered in a giveaway contest!!  Now is a great time to try them out because new customers get 40% off and FREE shipping over $25!!  How could you possibly beat that?!?