Thursday, July 8, 2010

Mini Review from Candles By Lucy!

Recently, Candles By Lucy had a killer sale that I couldn't pass up...even though my wax budget is getting dangerously low :)  As a result, this is just a small order.  However, even though it's small, it's a great indication of how neat this company is and I will definitely be ordering from her again!

Appearance: My 10 pack of tarts came wrapped up in a cello back with a nice, easy-to-read label and a ribbon tie.  The individual tarts each came in a small bag with the same label.  Everything was very adorable and packaged in a pleasing manor.

Scents: While I only got 3 different scents, I was very impressed with them!
  • Strawberries and Champagne - This was on sale as part of the clearance section.  I'm so sad to find out that this is being discontinued!  This is a great scent.  I wouldn't say it smells like fresh strawberries mixed with champagne, but more like the strawberry flavored champagne.  My only gripe is that it's a very soft scent so if you have large rooms to scent, this might not be the one for you.
  • Hawaiian Tropic Suntan Oil - Oh yum!  Ya'll know how much I love my suntan lotion scents.  This one is DEFINITELY in my top 3!!  It's a perfect combo of suntan oil and fruit.  I can definitely pick up on some banana.  This is great.  I will be re-ordering this one for sure!
  • Cinnaberry - I've smelled this one a bit...but not too much! (Cinnamon allergy bothers me)  But for all you cinnamon lovers, this is a perfect Christmas time scent!
Overall Experience: I had a great time ordering from Candles By Lucy!  The customer service was very good and TAT was very impressive, especially considering it was during a sale!  This is another great company that I would recommend!  Make sure you check out her Facebook page, too!