Friday, July 2, 2010

More goodies from Nana's Just Tarts

Nana's Just Tarts, Home of Nana's Meltin Muffin Tarts!!


That's right!  Another FABULOUS order from Nana's!!  The last order I placed was for a suntan scented tart, and it was dead-on perfect!  This time around I decided to order a little more variety so everyone could get a taste of how wonderful this vendor is!!

Appearance: As always, Nana's tarts are just the cutest things!  The packaging is so adorable!  Each tart comes individually wrapped with a neat little business card, attached by some homespun.  Her 1oz tarts are nice and big!  Even bigger than most other vendor's "1oz" tarts.  I ordered a couple Meltin Muffin tarts...since that's what she's famous for!  These things are super cute.  The look exactly like a real muffin and have a chunk of corresponding fruit stuck in them!  And did I mention these suckers are BIG?!  I also ordered a pie sampler and these are possible the cutest things I've seen!  My camera does not do it justice, so make sure you stop by and check it out for yourself!

Scents: (Please be prepared for overuse of the word "Yum!")
  • Meltin Muffins (Pineapple) - Oh this is to die for!  A yummy, authentic muffin smell combined with a perfect pineapple.  Thank goodness I can't actually eat this or my waistline would be in trouble!
  • Meltin Muffins (Strawberry) - This is just as yummy as the first muffin.  Same scent, but with a delicious strawberry in place of the pineapple.
  • Meltin Muffins (Vanilla Butter Crunch) - All you vanilla lovers out there...LISTEN UP!!  You absolutely must try this!  Wow!
  • Sun & Sand - This is a tart that Nana's was super nice enough to send along for me to compare to the Sun & Sand candle from the Y* company that shall remain nameless!  I definitely wouldn't say this is a dupe of that scent, but believe it or not...I like this BETTER!  This is amazing.  A perfect, beachy scent that's out of this world.  I think I'm going to melt half of this with half of my Coppertone tart!  Ooooooh....
  • Mango Berry - This tart is unbelievable.  Mango is one of my favorite scents, but a lot of vendors don't make such a great mango scent.  This, however.....perfection!
  • Red Current - Ok, now this is just insane!  How can each tart be better than the last?  I think there's some kind of magic involved here.  This scent is great!  It's a perfect mix of something sweet and something tart.  Right up my alley!
  • Smores - Chocolate and marshmallow...what could be better?  I almost get a little spice as well.  I can already tell that this one is going to get even better when melted.  I can't wait!
  • Pie Tart (Lemon Meringue) - Uggh, I wanna eat this!!  It smells amazing and completely authentic.
  • Pie Tart (Coconut Cream) - I just love coconut.  And then when you add a bakery/creamy smell?  Woo hoo!
  • Pie Tart (Blueberry) - Blueberry usually tends to smell a little fake. Not this one!  Wow.  
  • Pie Tart (Strawberry Rhubarb) - In real life, this is my all time favorite pie.  Surprisingly, this tart lives up to my expectations...which is NOT easy to do!
  • Pie Tart (Peach) - I can't get over how strong this is.  I love peach, but it's naturally a lighter type scent.  Not this puppy!
  • Pie Tart (Cherry) - This one smells more like a black cherry than the standard red cherry.  I like it a lot better this way.  It gives it more of a tartness.  Very yummy!
  • Pie Tart (Hot Baked Apple) - Because this one has cinnamon, I haven't been able to review it.  However if it's even HALF as good as any of her other pie tarts, I know it's amazing.  CONTEST TIME!!  If you place an order with Nana's Just Tarts, send me an email with your name and order number.  You will be entered into a drawing to receive two of these super cute Hot Baked Apple Pie tarts!!!  Hurry, contest ends soon!  Winners will be announced on our Facebook Page!
  Overall Experience:

I just can't say enough good things about Nana's!  Everyone should give them a try!  If I hadn't been on Etsy, searching for a Coppertone scent, I would have never come across them.  Because of that, I'll do my best to make sure everyone I know finds this little gem!  The customer service is beyond anything I've had before.  You won't find a nicer, more accommodating seller to work with.  The TAT is outstanding, and the tarts themselves are out of this world.  Give Nana's a try today and remember to enter our contest!