Monday, July 12, 2010

Out Of The Box Sampler!!

My new Out Of The Box Sampler came in today!!  It's just like Christmas morning.  If any of you haven't heard about OOTB, listen up!  This is a very fun company that everyone should try at least once!  Vendors from all over send in their samples to OOTB.  They are then packaged up and delivered to your house for $22.50...including shipping!  It's a great way to find vendors you never knew about, and an even better way to try out vendors you've been considering, but haven't made the leap yet.  I'm going to be going over everything I received in this month's Beach Themed Box.  Simply click on the company name to be directed to their site!

There are still a few boxes left so if you like what you read...head on over to OOTB and get your box now!  (This photo was borrowed from the OOTB facebook page.  Please stop by there as well!)

**FYI - My camera is having some issues so all these pictures are looking a little blue.  Sorry about that!**

Virga Botanicals
From this company, I received a generous 2oz sample of cooling face mist and toner in lavender green tea.  This is a GREAT product!  I've already tried it out and it feels amazing on your face.  I will definitely be ordering some things from Virga Botanicals in the near future!


TLC Inspirations
"What are YOU looking at" is the graphic included on this adorable novelty pin.  There's a cute little critter on the front with big ole eyes!  This is an adorable little pin and he's definitely going in my collection.

Angies Raggedy Patch
Choco-Tootsies Chocolate Foot Bath - Cause' feet love chocolate too...  How neat!  This is such a cool product.  It's a foot bath scented in chocolate.  What could be better?


The Pink 'Dillo
From this adorably named company I received a cute, prim little refrigerator magnet!  A girl can never have too many magnets and this little cutie is already on my fridge!

Naturally Lela
Now this is cool!  I got a sample of the Namaste Mini Buffins.  One side of this organic sugar and beeswax foot buffer will soften, and the other side will smooth.  Shaped like a delicious treat!

Lotion Bar Cafe

This soap sample is scented in Miami Slice and it is heavenly!  It leaves your skin soft and clean!

Capricorn Soap Company
From this company I got two samples!  One, a great little bar of soap made with olive oil and the other, a oatmeal & honey moisturizing body lotion.  Great products!

Petite Paperie
This is a beautiful, hand crafted card with envelope.  It has a life-like ink image of a crab...fitting with the beach theme from this month's box!

Ugly Duckling Designs
There's nothing ugly about this tart sample!  It's in the cutest little shape of a flip-flop, scented in Summer Splash.  The scent is just as amazing as the design! 

Jodis Craft Emporium
This sample is a little heart shaped, soy tart in French Vanilla.  Yum!  I can't wait to melt this one :-)

Rocky Corner Soap Works
Getting this soap was a little eerie!  I had ordered a full sized bar of soap from this company after getting my last OOTB and loving it.  They send along little samples with every order and I got a sample in Fresh & Honeydew.  I ended up loving it even more than the full sized bar I ordered and was getting sad because my samples was almost gone.  Then today I open up my OOTB and what is there on top?  A full sized bar of Fresh & Honeydew!  Crazy!  I'm so excited....this company makes some great soap and you should check it out!

Rhoda Rose
Man, that lady can make some tasty treats!  I got a sample of her chocolate covered graham crackers and, well...it's already gone!  Yum-tastic!

Country Keepsakes
Yay!  Tart samples!  I got a heart and a star scented in Strawberry Margaritas.  Perfect for summertime!

CleanQueenSoapCo!

These sugar cube scrubs in Watermelon Bubblegum are to die for!  Perfect scent and really neat product.

Shearwater Falls

Not only did I get a very neat sample of healthy Skin Scrub, but they also sent along a great brochure, detailing all of their products. This was a great idea!  I'll be checking their site out, for sure.

A Penny For Your Thoughts
This company sent along a beautiful greeting card and tag.  They are themed with the patriotic/4th of July colors and just absolutely beautiful.  There's even some included star confetti!

Three of a Kind Crafters
This is yet another generous sample provided by a great company!  Two soap products were sent including a basil lime organic body wash and soap bar.  These smell great and came in adorable packaging.

SBS Teas
I'm a huge tea fan, and pretty picky about what I drink.  SBS Teas hits the mark every time.  This sample was of Mango Green Tea and even came with a seeping bag to use.  Very good tea and very thoughtful packaging.

Sweet Candleations
Oh...my....gosh!!  This is the cutest candle I've seen!  It's a little mini key-lime pie!!  I don't even want to melt this because it's so darn cute!  But on the other hand it smells so good....how can I not melt it?

Not your Mama's Mix

Oh yum!  This creative little product is a double chocolate-chocolate chip mug cake mix.  You just throw this in a mug, add an egg, throw it in the microwave...and bam!  You have a super tasty cake to eat right out of the mug!  I can't wait to mix this up!


Well, that's it folks!  Those are all of the great products I got in my OOTB sampler.  Please make sure to stop by and check out these vendors as well as OOTB to get your box!  You should also check out the OOTB blog page for cool giveaways INCLUDING some from Rocky Corner Soap Works and Country Keepsakes!  If you have any questions, ya'll are welcome to email me or leave a comment!

Happy melting!