Monday, September 20, 2010

Updates and upcoming contest info!!!!!

Hello everyone!

I've got some fun news to share!  TheWaxAddict will now officially be reviewing bath and body products as well as all things wax!  We have had an overwhelming demand to venture out into this arena, so we must oblige!  Currently, we are testing and reviewing products from Fortune Cookie Soaps and will have that review ready soon. Other companies are in the works as well :)

I also have some exciting personal news!  I was recently informed that I had been selected as a staff reviewer for The Candle Buzz!  I'm so excited about this and have already had my first review of Angel Made Scents published.  Please take a second to stop by and check out this new and exciting site!  http://www.thecandlebuzz.com

Last but certainly not least, I wanted to make sure and thank each and every one of my followers.  We have gotten more popular than I could have ever dreamed of and I'm so grateful.  To show my appreciation, we will be having a HUGE giveaway when we break the 700 mark!  I will have more details on the giveaway prizes next week.

Happy melting (and bathing)!!